1. Perfect Climate - Florida is called the Sunshine State for a good reason. The average annual high temperature 27° C, while the average annual low temperature remains a comfortable 16° C.
2. International - We will make you feel at home! We are experts in supporting international students through academic advising, career counseling, research opportunities and over 1000 student organizations.
3. Quality Education - Florida's colleges and universities are among the nation's top performers and offer Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Ph.D., JD, LLM degrees, English language and pathways programs.
4. Program Diversity - Florida schools offer 150+ undergraduate, 200+ graduate, and tens of certificate programs.
5. Institution Diversity - 12 public universities, 6 major medical schools, and numerous private colleges and universities range in size, structure and setting: small or large, 2 or 4 year, private or public, rural or urban
6. Smooth transition - Florida's network of colleges and universities enables students to easily transfer from 2 year community colleges to 4 year universities.you to enjoy all of the activities listed above.
7. Affordability - Many international students are surprised to find themselves studying in Florida at a high quality institution for a fraction of the cost students may pay elsewhere. Florida has the 6th lowest tuition of all 50 states in the U.S.A. and Linkage Programs provide in-state tuition
8. Social Life - Florida offers a broad spectrum of arts, history and culture. In addition to hosting numerous international festivals, high-profile art exhibitions, well-known entertainers, and traveling Broadway shows, Florida is home to white sandy beaches, unique shopping experiences, and thousands of lakes, and regional parks. Add to that a myriad of cultural amenities, world-class theme parks, and sporting events and you have a clear recipe for a well-rounded and rewarding lifestyle.
9. Cost of Living - Florida's affordable cost of living allows you to enjoy all of the activities listed above.
10. Employment - Ranked 5th in the nation for high-tech employment and home to 15 Fortune 500 companies, students pursue internships and career opportunities in a variety of industries from aerospace and aviation to financial and professional services.